Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Is coming!


by Jamie Mosey

I love Spring. I cherish the warm sunlight on my face, the gentle cool breeze, the sound of birds singing, the excitement of the tiny buds and sprouts emerging that will quickly explode in full color. It's like the world is waking.

I see it outside, but feel it more intensely inside myself. I've always been sensitive to how nature and the seasons effect my moods, but this year the feelings are so much more pronounced.

I want to create, explore! I feel things that have been dormant within me for a long time emerging with a steady force. There is almost a fervency to get it out, write it down, document it and create more.

I believe the only constant is change. I always strive to be better, whether that is a better person, friend, wife or better at my craft and what I do.

Sometimes I have to really push myself to grow. Thankfully not this Spring.

Do you feel it too?

No comments: